Master in AI directly collects information when you:
- sign up for an Master in AI user account and create an Master in AI user profile;
- participate in tests;
- purchase a product or service (for example, Verified Certificates);
- send email messages to Master in AI;
- participate in user surveys;
- participate in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on the Master in AI Site.
Master in AI also indirectly collects usage information about your visit to the Master in AI Site, as explained in the section below titled Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
Master in AI does not itself collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority. Instead, if you choose to make a purchase on the Master in AI Site, for example a Verified Certificate, you will be directed to Master in AI’s third-party payment processor and Master in AI’s third-party ID verification service provider. If you do not wish to submit the required authentication or payment information, then you will not be able to obtain a certificate via the Master in AI Site.
Master in AI requires your Personal Information only in limited circumstances when you:
- sign up for an Master in AI user account (name, username, email address);
- purchase a Verified Certificate (so that Master in AI’s third-party vendor can authenticate your identity) or other product or service (so that Master in AI’s third-party vendor can process payment);
- participate in remote proctoring or other course facilitation processes (so that Master in AI’s third-party vendor can monitor and assess the integrity of your course activity); or
- earn a Verified Certificate (the certificate will have your name on it).
You may voluntarily choose to share additional Personal Information on the Master in AI Site, for example:
- in your Master in AI account profile (and you may display a limited or full profile to other Master in AI Site users);
- based on your cookie settings, Master in AI tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Master in AI Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
- Master in AI may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use Master in AI native mobile apps) you used when accessing the Master in AI Site, and Master in AI may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
- Master in AI may track and collect information from emails that Master in AI sends to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
- when necessary for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure the Master in AI Site works properly for you. Without these technologies, the Master in AI Site may not function correctly;
- to enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help Master in AI gather information about how visitors use the Master in AI Site and monitor Master in AI Site performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing and remembering whether you have visited the Master in AI Site before and may have any personal preferences; and
You have some options for managing Cookies. These include:
- Modifying your browser settings: You should be able to control how and whether your web browser accepts Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies. If you reject Master in AI’s Cookies, many functions and conveniences of the Master in AI Site may not work properly.
Master in AI use information, including Personal Information, to carry out the following purposes:
- Operate and improve the Master in AI Site
- Create, administer, provide, and teach courses
- Offer and improve products and services
- Develop and maintain the security and performance of the Master in AI Site
- Communicate with you
- Support scientific research including, for example, in the areas of cognitive science and education
- Track Master in AI Site usage against goals and mission
- Exercise, enforce, and comply with legal rights and obligations
Master in AI does not share your information with any third party.HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can manage your Personal Information through learner features on the Master in AI Site and requests to the Master in AI learner support team. Master in AI will provide support to the extent required by applicable law (for example, learners in the European Union) and more broadly when possible, as a courtesy in our sole discretion. Master in AI will notify you in the event that Master in AI is unable to meet a request that is not legally required.STORAGE AND SECURITY
Master in AI stores information, including Personal Information, on servers of companies that Master in AI hires to provide services. In each case, information may be stored in the India and in other countries where Master in AI operates, and in countries where Master in AI’s service providers operate. If you are in the European Union, Switzerland, or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, you acknowledge that Master in AI and may transfer, process and store your personal information in the India and other countries, the privacy laws of which may be considered less strict than those of your region.
Master in AI controls its own copy of information collected through the Master in AI Site and has an information security program designed to protect information in its possession or control. This is done through a variety of privacy and security policies, processes, and procedures. Master in AI uses administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information that it collects, receives, stores, or transmits. Nonetheless, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure; and therefore, Master in AI cannot guarantee its absolute security. While Master in AI works hard to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, Master in AI cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Sagathiya, 34-89, Pitrukrupa, Tadhani vadi, Salangpur road, Botad, GJ, 364710, India